Interested in putting on the premiere talent competition for Asian Americans?
Want to make a difference in the Asian American community?
Looking to to meet and work with awesome and like minded people while gaining real work experience?
APPLY TODAY to be a part of the Kollaboration New York team as a year long staff member or as a need base volunteer!
- Demonstrates a passion for the Asian and Pacific Islander community
- Access to email and Internet at least 5 days a week
- Access to email on mobile phones is highly advised
- Commitment to a one-year term
- Time Commitment (ranges depending on position) — 5-20 hours per week
- Must commit to selling tickets to the Kollaboration New York Show
- Must participate in all team meetings and calls.
- Must be able to attend a Team planning retreat on February 11-12
Available Staff Positions:
- Programming Director
- Sponsorship Director
- PR Director
- Sales & Fundraising Director
- Internal Operations Director
- Volunteer Manager
- Sponsorship Associate
- Social Media Coordinator
- Campus Coordinator
- Design Team
- Media Team
Full job descriptions available here.