Do you have what it takes to be the next Far East Movement, Kina Grannis, or Quest Crew?
Back in New York for the 7th straight year, we are looking for the best talent to compete in Kollaboration New York’s Talent Showcase!
To register and audition, go to http://www.kollaborationnewyork.org/auditions
Applications are due April 30, 2012, 11:59pm
▸ Opening Act for Clara C’s National Tour Show in NYC!
▸ A chance to secure an exclusive spot at the Kollaboration Finale Show in November
2 ROUNDS OF AUDITONS
1 ▸ Online Submission - DEADLINE APRIL 30, 2012 (11:59PM)
Notification for Live Auditions will be made by May 3, 2012 if chosen.
2 ▸ Live Auditions - MAY 5, 2012 or May 12, 2012 (TBD)
Friday, September 21, 2012
Skirball Center for the Performing Arts – NYU
(For further information, please go to kollaborationnewyork.org/auditions, or if you have questions or concerns, contact us at [email protected])
Interested in putting on the premiere talent competition for Asian Americans?
Want to make a difference in the Asian American community?
Looking to to meet and work with awesome and like minded people while gaining real work experience?
APPLY TODAY to be a part of the Kollaboration New York team as a year long staff member or as a need base volunteer!
- Demonstrates a passion for the Asian and Pacific Islander community
- Access to email and Internet at least 5 days a week
- Access to email on mobile phones is highly advised
- Commitment to a one-year term
- Time Commitment (ranges depending on position) — 5-20 hours per week
- Must commit to selling tickets to the Kollaboration New York Show
- Must participate in all team meetings and calls.
- Must be able to attend a Team planning retreat on February 11-12
Available Staff Positions:
- Programming Director
- Sponsorship Director
- PR Director
- Sales & Fundraising Director
- Internal Operations Director
- Volunteer Manager
- Sponsorship Associate
- Social Media Coordinator
- Campus Coordinator
- Design Team
- Media Team
Full job descriptions available here.